- Join us this Sunday as we worship God together! In light of Father's Day, we will be looking at Joshua 24:14-15, as well as spending some time honoring the fathers in attendence. There will also be no sunday evening activities to allow everyone to spend time with their families. Hope to see you there!
- Sunday School is another opportunity to study God's Word together in a small group setting. We have classes for all ages, children and adults, and we would love to have you join us on Sunday at 10:00.
- On Wednesday nights at 7:00, we are studying the Book of James and learning that faith works! Join us as we study this great book together!
- Our choir works hard to provide special music periodically during our worship services. The choir will not be practicing this week! Anyone is welcome to join as we seek to make a joyful noise, lifting up our voices in praise! Just let Nicole know.
- Our praise team is currently working on a selection of songs to provide specials in our worship services. The praise team will not be praticing this Sunday. If you are interested in singing with us, just let Pastor Richard or Nicole know.
- Join us in praying for the Vahala family. We are partnering with them as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic. They will be planting a church in Prerov, where there is very little presence of the gospel. In fact, with less than a quarter of a percent of actual believers in the Czech-Republic, it is numbered among the most unreached nations of the world. Please pray for Anthony and his family as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic.