PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AS THERE ARE PICTURE ANNOUNCEMENTS AS WELL!
- Join us this Sunday as we worship God together! Pastor Richard is starting a two sermon series: "Thankful." Our Worship Service starts at 11:00! Hope to see you there!
- Sunday School is another opportunity to study God's Word together in a small group setting. We have classes for all ages, children and adults, and we would love to have you join us on Sunday at 10:00.
- Sunday evening at 6:00, we will have our annual church family thanksgiving. The church will be providing food, but we ask that you please bring a dessert. We are looking forward to a great time of fellowship! Hope to see you there!
- This Wednesday night at 7:00, we are wrapping up our study of Thom Rainer's book "Becoming a Welcoming Church." Join us as we work through this book to become the best church we can be!
- Our choir works hard to provide special music periodically during our worship services and they are currently practicing for their Christmas musical. The choir will be practicing this week at 5:15! Anyone is welcome to join as we seek to make a joyful noise, lifting up our voices in praise! Just let Nicole know.
- Our praise team is currently working on a selection of songs to provide specials in our worship services. The praise team will be practicing this week at 4:30. If you are interested in singing with us, just let Pastor Richard or Nicole know.
- Join us in praying for the Vahala family. We are partnering with them as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic. They will be planting a church in Prerov, where there is very little presence of the gospel. In fact, with less than a quarter of a percent of actual believers in the Czech-Republic, it is numbered among the most unreached nations of the world. Please pray for Anthony and his family as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic.