- We are currently in a sermon series on John. We hope you can join us as we study this book together.
- On Wednesday nights at 7:00, we are taking a look at Thom Rainer's book "Becoming a Welcoming Church." Join us as we work through this book to become the best church we can be!
- Join us in praying for the Vahala family. We are partnering with them as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic. They will be planting a church in Prerov, where there is very little presence of the gospel. In fact, with less than a quarter of a percent of actual believers in the Czech-Republic, it is numbered among the most unreached nations of the world. Please pray for Anthony and his family as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic.
- Choir practice is on Sundays at 5:30. Anyone is welcome to join as we seek to make a joyful noise, lifting up our voices in praise! Just let Nicole know.
- Our Praise Team practices every Sunday at 5:00! If you are interested in singing with us, just let Pastor Richard or Nicole know.