- Join us this Sunday as we worship God together! Our worship service starts at 11:00 and Pastor Richard is continuing his sermon series in John! Hope to see you there!
- Sunday School is another opportunity to study God's Word together in a small group setting. We have classes for all ages, children and adults, and we would love to have you join us on Sunday at 10:00.
- If you are new to Happy Home and have recently become a member or you are thinking about becoming a member, we want you to know that you belong here. And we would love to have you attend "Belong," a class for new and prospective members, Sundays at 10:00AM.
- On Wednesday nights at 7:00, we are studying the Book of Hebrews, and learning that "Jesus is Better!" Join us as we study this great book and our even greater Savior.
- Our choir works hard to provide special music periodically during our worship services and they are beginning to practice for their Easter musical. The choir will be practicing this week at 5:30! Anyone is welcome to join as we seek to make a joyful noise, lifting up our voices in praise! Just let Nicole know.
- Our praise team is currently working on a selection of songs to provide specials in our worship services. The praise team is practicing at 5:00. If you are interested in singing with us, just let Pastor Richard or Nicole know.
- Join us in praying for the Vahala family. We are partnering with them as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic. They will be planting a church in Prerov, where there is very little presence of the gospel. In fact, with less than a quarter of a percent of actual believers in the Czech-Republic, it is numbered among the most unreached nations of the world. Please pray for Anthony and his family as they take the gospel to the Czech-Republic.